How to build a website without coding
We’re living in a world where it’s crucial to have a website, therefore it’s really important o know how to build a website without coding.
A website can:
- help you with the process of branding your business and increases the awareness of the brand;
- help your business have an established communication channel with your customers;
- help you find and develop new business opportunities and partnerships;
- help you cut costs and increase revenue.
But paying someone to create a website for you is not always cheap. In fact, you may end up paying more than $1000 for a simple presentation website. While that’s not that much, you’ll pay every time you’ll want to update the information on your website.
Even more, what if the developer who’s building your website is not available anymore and you need to find someone else?
There are so many reasons why you should learn to build a website.
THIS IS THE ONLY COURSE YOU’LL NEED
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to build your own website – and yes, it will look amazing. But even more than that, you’ll know:
- how to install WordPress on a host;
- how to create yourself a professional email like email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org);
- how to manage the content on your website;
- how to customize your website so it looks exactly the way you want.
Even more, you’ll save money.
When you work with a developer, you’ll have to pay the developer’s work, then you’ll have to pay the host, the domain, and the theme that you’ll be using.
In case you are not in a rush and you don’t need to have your website done in the next 5 days, then you don’t need a developer to build your website.
Therefore, instead of paying $1000 or even more to a developer to build yourself a website, maybe spend a few hours a week learning to build your own website and have it done in the next 3 to 6 months.
Yes, if you are just starting out and you have no background on how to build a website, it will take you up to six months to build your website.
Who is this course for:
- Freelancers who want to learn a new skill
- Entrepreneurs and solopreneurs who need a website
6 sections • 39 lectures • 4h 26min total length
Introduction - 5 lectures • 9min
- About the instructor and this course – 01:54
- What you will (not) learn – 02:02
- Why is it important to have a website – 02:01
- What will you be able to do after you finish the course – 01:00
- Why you shouldn’t learn programming – 02:13
Understanding WordPress - 6 lectures • 20min
- What is WordPress? – 03:51
- The difference between wordpress.com and wordpress.org – 00:36
- Why choose WordPress over other website builders – 02:25
- Host, domain and design – 03:55
- How to install WordPress – 07:30
- How to create yourself a professional email – 01:20
The WordPress dashboard and nav menu - 12 lectures • 1hr 28min
- Introduction – 01:13
- Top navigation menu – 06:00
- Left navigation menu – 02:36
- WordPress posts – 24:13
- WordPress media – 03:21
- WordPress pages – 02:59
- WordPress comments – 01:46
- WordPress appearance – 13:35
- WordPress plugins – 20:33
- WordPress users – 02:42
- WordPress tools – 02:03
- WordPress settings – 06:57
Understanding Avada - 4 lectures • 51min
- Installing Avada – 02:19
- Avada basics – 12:36
- Avada theme options – 22:42
- Must-known basics: container, rows and columns – 13:00
Building the website - 9 lectures • 1hr 17min
- Setting a structure for the website – 03:44
- Setting a structure for the home page – 06:01
- Customizing the home page – 30:53
- Responsiveness: mobile, tablet and desktop versions – 04:30
- Customizing the footer – 02:19
- WooCommerce, products and shop – 17:04
- Customizing the mega menu – 04:35
- Customizing the blog page and adding a blog post – 06:57
- Final recommendations – 01:15
Additional content - 3 lectures • 22min
- Understanding email marketing – 04:20
- Implementing email marketing and creating campaigns – 13:11
- Email marketing automation – 04:16
Get lifetime access to this video course and learn how to build a website without coding